Color: Fly Fishing Full Kit 3-4#
- AMAZING FLY ROD. The rod comes with high-quality stainless steel, single foot, snake guides and carbide stripper guides with stainless steel frames. Stainless steel Hook Keeper will allow for easy storage of fly. AA+ high-grade cork grip allows for easy handling. The Fishingsir fly rod and reel combo has machined aluminum with solid wood reel seat will make it distinguished. Super lightweight rod, ONLY 3.1 ounces (91g).
- HIGH QUALITY FLY REEL. Large arbor die cast aluminum fly fishing reel (3/4), the aluminum spool can be easily removed from the frame with a quick release tab. Ball bearing system is 2+1; The gear ratio is 1:1; Left and right hands switchable with superior Teflon disk drag design.
- EASY CAST FLY LINE. FISHINGSIR Riffle also includes the Easy Cast Line System for full kit. 100FT weight forward fly line, 9FT tapered leader, 55YDS 20LB orange backing. Great for trout, small bass, crappies and bluegill fishing in both freshwater and saltwater.
- HANDMADE FLIES. The package contains 24 PCS flies: dry flies, wet flies, and streamers. It is created by fly-fishing professionals and 100% handmade produced. Flies come in a variety of colors and sizes, so you can match the hatch at any time.
- We always put our buyers in mind while we creating the Riffle series. Both 3/4 and 5/6 weight fly rods have mid-flex, medium action design,the case holds everything you need for fly fishing, it suits a wide range of abilities and techniques,especially for starters.
Package Dimensions: 76x686x907
Details: Product Description:
1.This new launched FishingSir branded fly rod and reel combo includes super lightweight 5/6# 4-piece 9 foot medium action rod with high grade cork handle;
2.Die-cast super large arbor spool design fly fishing reel with extremely smooth action; Durable high-grade aluminum construction and spool; Gear Ratio is 1:1;
3.Ball Bearings is 2+1BB; Left and right hands switchable and the Line Weight is 5/6#.
4.The black nylon case holds rod and reel that is included in the package from getting lost and keeping them safe.
Warm Prompt:How to switch from right hand to left hand retrieve ?
1. Fiddle the paddle to remove spool from reel frame;
2. Remove the spool from the reel frame;
3. Remove the spring One Way Retainer with a small screwdriver;
4. Take the One Way Bearing out by tapping the spool on a table;
5. Flip the One Way Bearing over, and put it back into the original position;
6. Reinsert the spring Retainer back to secure One Way Bearing.