Today I thought I would share a new favorite recipe of mine (smoked salmon) that I got from a new friend, m2webs. m2webs writes great blogs and has a flare for recipes.
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- 8 pieces flour tortillas
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 5 ounces herb cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, halved
- Turn on the grill and adjust to medium heat for direct cooking. Oil the grate if ready to cook.
- Place four tortillas and spread each with herb cheese. Top each tortilla with the other ingredients: salmon, capers and jack cheese. Add the extra pieces of tortilla on top.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with dill; set aside. Grill tortillas on hot oiled grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cheese has melted. Serve hot topped with sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, and onion rings. Combine sour cream and dill in a bowl and set aside.
- Grill tortillas for 3 to 4 minutes or whenever the cheese has melted.
- Top it with sliced avocado, tomatoes and onion rings. Serve hot.